Debossingface of an object, creating a ‘hollow’ impression, creating an image pressed into the surface
Debossing is a custom printing technique that stamps a depressed imprint of an image onto a piece of paper. Debossing can be done in varying depths to give the image more dimension and can be used in combination with embossing for a more striking design.
• Creates a unique 3D look
• Subtle and classy branding method
• Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
Preparing of artwork for Debossing
Preparing the artwork in order for it to be use:
- 1 colour vector format, or Black & white High-Res Jpeg.
- A block is prepared to create the impression.
- The shaped block is then pressed onto the item using heat, creating a debossed effect.
- Long turn-around time
- Maximum business card size (90mm x 50mm)
- Limited range of products (leather & PU)
- Only flat surfaces may be debossed
- Looks very professional
- Especially nice on long-term executive branded items
- It doesn’t discolour